Hot Work - Fire measures of spark-generating tools
Flexibility with e-learning online
- In the daytime, in the evening, during a weekend and on holidays
- Anywhere with internet access
- You complete 9 modules. The last module is a test module where you must answer 13 questions out of 15 questions correctly to pass the course. You have 5 attempts.
- On pc, Mac, Smartphones, iPad or other tablets
- Use Explorer, Chrome, Safari or any other browser
- Take the course in Danish or in English
The course fee is 1,295 DKK (indicative price).
Enrol the course here
E-learning online has many benefits for your company
- The employees can attend the course when it suits them: E-learning is flexible and you can attend the course and get your certificate on the same day.
- You save travel expenses to a course location as the course takes place online.
- You can enrol the employees in the course, when it suits you. They get immediate access to the course – no matter if it is evening, weekend or holiday.
- You avoid waiting time and delays. The employees will get their course certificate generated immediately after completion of the course.
As an administrator you can:
- Create the employees as participants and enrol them in the course
- Keep track of the course status of the employees
- Receive an email stating when a participant passes (or fails)
- See course certificates of completed participants