L-AUS e-learning - English
Take the course as it fits you and your company best.
- Whenever you want to – including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Anywhere with internet
- Using a pc, Mac, Smartphone, iPad or any other tablet
- Using explorer, chrome, safari or any other browser
Are you the person in charge of employees operating electrical installations? Make sure that they are informed about L-AUS provisions required by Danish law.
Using L-AUS e-learning, you can sign up employees for the course, whenever it suits you. The employees get access to the course right away – also during evenings, weekends, and holidays.
L-AUS e-learning participants get a certificate as soon as they have completed and passed the course. This way you won’t waste time or experience any delays.
If you ever need to acutely assign employees to work on electrical installations, eg. offshore, L-AUS e-learning is the solution.
Using L-AUS e-learning online your company can:
- Create employee accounts and have them signed up for the course.
- Monitor how far the employees have advanced in the course.
- Receive an e-mail notification when an employee passes (or fails) a test.
- View the certificates of the employees.
Remember, we offer the course both in English and in Danish.